Raleigh Windows and Doors
Energy-efficient windows refer to those windows that are energy saving. They are designed in such a way that any air heated or cooled inside the house does not escape from the house. The glasses are insulated to minimize the consumption of energy in the home and ensure that the house becomes a more comfortable place to be in. This translates to drastic reduction when it comes to bills payments. In Raleigh Windows and Doors we are committed to installing the best energy-efficient windows in Raleigh and its surroundings.
How Much Does it Cost to Install Energy Efficient Windows?
Depending on the homeowner’s budget, the cost varies by window type, the brand, features applied, and the frames. Raleigh Windows and Doors is the premiere partner with window brands such as Anderson, Pella, ABC and many more. Our services are insured and protected by our experience as the best contractors in Raleigh, Durham and Cary, North Carolina.
What to look for when buying energy-efficient windows
- Look for Energy Star Logos - There are many scammers out there. Therefore one of the unique signs to look for is the Energy Star logo. This ensures that the window meets the standards required for it to be termed as an energy-efficient window.
At Windows and Doors Raleigh, NC, we ensure that all this information is available before any window installation is done.
- Energy Star Credits - This is to ensure that even as the homeowner buys the windows, he will enjoy the credits offered by the company selling the energy-efficient windows.
- Multiple Window Glass panes - Any energy-efficient window has double-paned windows. This enables the completed window to have air pockets that prevent air from escaping or entering the house.
- Low-E glass coating - This means that the layers have a low emissivity, which acts as a catalyst to either maintain warmth in the house during the winter periods or keep it cool over summer seasons.
- Quality Window Frames
Whenever a homeowner decides to install energy-efficient windows, do not settle for compromised frames. This is to ensure that from the word go, and you get to the bottom line of the entire installation even as you install the windows. Therefore look for quality window frames to enhance the efficiency of the windows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Choose wells windows and doors?
We have been in the windows and doors business long enough to prove that we are a reliable and trustworthy contractor. We offer the best and most affordable services in Raleigh and we have a solid track record to prove this.
- We have reasonable prices for all our windows and doors services.
- We only use high quality windows and doors materials and supplies.
- We have a professional and highly trained crew that can handle all your windows and doors issues.
- We do everything that is stipulated in our agreement and complete the job on the agreed time.
- We provide regular updates on the status of the job. Our communication lines are always open to accommodate any of your questions and concerns.
- We are not a storm chaser who will come knocking on your door after and offer our services. We are a legitimate a licensed contractor.
- We give importance to the safety of our crew and your property.
- We provide a warranty for all our jobs.
What window and door MANUFACTURERS do you use?
Our goal is to bring the best possible service to our customers at the best price point. Our partnerships with Pella, Anderson, Marvin, Atrium, and Jeld-Wen know that Wells Windows and Doors drives our customers needs to the forefront of our business and our services reflect that.
Why use pella windows and doors?
Pella Windows and Doors is by far one of the most well-known brands in the market today. We have partnered with them to provide the best possible service and prices available. Pella has a wide variety of home and commercial window styles and shapes, including: double-hung, single-hung, sliding, casement, awning, bay, bow, and custom.
why use anderson windows and doors?
why use marvin windows and doors?
A family-owned company, Marvin Windows retains the old school values of hard work, honesty and service to its community. It is one of the world’s most respected window and door companies. Marvin maintains this title by understanding and balancing what the average homeowner really needs with what he or she wants. We've partnered with them to provide valuable on-time service every time.
Why Use Atrium Windows and doors?
Why Use Jeld-Wen Windows and doors?
Durable, energy efficient and budget-friendly, JELD-WEN® Builders™ Vinyl windows are made of high-quality extruded vinyl that resists fading and won’t chip or peel. They feature a narrow frame and sash profile for a streamlined appearance that’s low maintenance by design.
When you choose an all-in-one local window and door company, you know that you’re going to get a great finished product. We’re a true locally owned and operated company, and we strive to serve our community the best that we can. Rather than calling in a discount company from another city, you could have the best in Raleigh service your home or business. Call today to schedule your best quality contractors.